Frequently Asked Questions
- What Type of Pregnancy Tests Do You Use?
- Pregnancy Resource Center offers a lab-quality, urine pregnancy test that is 99% accurate after a missed period. Our testing is free and confidential, and we discuss your results with you immediately during your appointment.
- Do You Take Insurance?
- Pregnancy Resource Center is a free and charitable medical clinic. Since all of our services are completely free and confidential, you do not need to have health insurance or pay for your visit.
- How Long Will My Appointment Take?
- At the Pregnancy Resource Center, we know your time is valuable. Appointments typically run 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Do I Need to Schedule An Appointment?
- Walk-ins are always welcome at our main location and on our mobile medical unit, however, if you have time constraints scheduling an appointment will assure the time is reserved for you. We typically have same-day appointments available. Please click here to schedule an appointment.