Your Gift Will Make A Difference
We can't offer our free services to people in need without the help of our supporters. Would you consider helping us in one of these ways? We go to great lengths to maximize the effectiveness of the financial support we receive by maintaining a low overhead and making extensive use of volunteers.
Financial Support - Our greatest need.
Look what your contributions can do:
- $20 a month will provide a box of pregnancy tests.
- $50 a month will help us see two clients.
- $100 a month will help us provide parenting classes.
- $250 a month will help us provide ultrasound exams.
- $350 will suport the center for an entire day of service.
- $3000 will support the center for a whole week of service.
Now donations can be made through by PayPal or by mailing your check. You can also learn more about our upcoming fundraising events on Facebook.
Your donation is tax-deductible.
We provide material assitance to women and babies in need, particularly those families who participate in our Parenting Classes. We accept the following items, but only if they are in very good condition.
- Maternity clothing
- Baby clothing (through 18 months)
- Baby carriers
- Car seats (must be new and unused)
- Other items (Please call for a complete list.)
Volunteer With Us
Our services are offered with the help of dedicated, caring volunteers. We offer a thorough training course that prepares you to serve with compassion and confidence. Volunteers serve in many capacities:
- Listening and providing information to clients
- Clerical tasks and event planning
- Buiding maintenance
- Sorting clothing and other donated items
- Prayer intercessors
- Supervision by medical professionals