Your Gift Will Make A Difference
We can't offer our free services to people in need without the help of our supporters. Would you consider helping us in one of these ways? We go to great lengths to maximize the effectiveness of the financial support we receive by maintaining a low overhead and making extensive use of volunteers.
Financial Support - Our greatest need.
Look what your contributions can do:
- $25 a month will provide a box of pregnancy tests.
- $50 a month will help us see two clients.
- $100 a month will help us provide parenting classes.
- $250 a month will help us provide ultrasound exams.
- $350 will suport the center for an entire day of service.
- $3000 will support the center for a whole week of service.
- Contribute to a new ultrasound machine. The one we have is 8 years old and getting hard to replace parts. Cost is $25,000-$30,000.
Now donations can be made through by PayPal or by mailing your check. You can also learn more about our upcoming fundraising events on Facebook.
Your donation is tax-deductible.
We provide material assitance to women and babies in need, particularly those families who participate in our Parenting Classes. We accept the following items, but only if they are in very good condition.
- Maternity clothing
- Baby clothing (through 18 months)
- Baby carriers
- Car seats (must be new and unused)
Other items (Please call for a complete list.)
Volunteer With Us
Our services are offered with the help of dedicated, caring volunteers. We offer a thorough training course that prepares you to serve with compassion and confidence. Volunteers serve in many capacities:
- Data Entry
- Administrative Help
- Client Counselor
- Event planning
- Building maintenance
- Sorting clothing and other donated items
Maybe you cannot commit to volunteering in person. We offer ways to partner with our ministry in other forms.
- Bathroom Ministry (Call for more information)
- Church Ambassador
- Prayer Partner
- Baby Bottle Liaison (This is a great fundraiser within your organization. Call for more information)